5 Axis Laser at Wolverhampton Factory
Fablink Group have recently invested in a new TruLaser 7040 based at our Wolverhampton facility, this premium 5-axis laser supports our strategy of targeting complex pressworks.
This laser offers a number of benefits:
• Allows more complex 3D profile parts to be fully produced within the group
• Eradicates the need for expensive secondary cropping and piercing press tools
• Low volume production benefits
• Compliments existing capabilities
• Allows additional fixturing capabilities
Mark Blythe, Head of Site at Wolverhampton states:
“The investment in the 5-axis laser clearly shows Fablink’s commitment to constant technological advancements and its continued investment in the future success and growth of the business”
The addition of the new laser takes the total number of lasers (2D to 3D) to 12 across all of Fablink’s sites.