Panel Beater/Coach Builder
To manufacture Sheet metal components and body assemblies
Reports to Workshop Manager
Responsible for Manufacturing components to customer specifications within the allocated time period
Close Liaison with Workshop Team leader and workshop manager
Key Areas of Job
Carry out any other ad-hock duties deemed necessary to support the business.
- To work in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for quality of workmanship
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times, respecting the safety of others
- Advise on best methods of manufacture
- Work under their own initiative
Key Post Holder Requirements
Hours 6.00 till 4.15 Monday - Thursday (39 Hours)
- Experienced in English wheeling of components
- Ability to manufacture parts using hammer form tooling.
- TIG/MIG and gas welding
- Full vehicle body assembly
- Capable of working to engineering drawings
- Flexible working attitude.
- Ten years’ experience in a similar industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27.30 per hour